My picks from Russell & Bromley A/W 2016

24.10.16

Russell & Bromley is killing it in the style stakes with their Autumn/Winter 2016 collection. From luxury velvet boots to molten metallic Mary Janes, there are so many gorgeous styles to drool over!

I've got my loyalty points to spend, and these are the styles that I am currently deciding between...


Twist Knotted Bow Flat: crafted from silver glittering fabric, these pointed flats are topped off with a luscious velvet bow. 


Charlize Metal Trim Flat: Theresa May wore the black version- I wonder if she has the leopard style too?


Crush Up Crinkle Boot: I love the crinkle effect of this suede pair of boots. They certainly have the wow factor!


Vivacious Bow Trim Courts: what can I say about these? Other than that I LOVE them!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground