Happy Weekend!

6.3.16


I can't quite believe we're into March! It's been a week of highs and lows for me, and I'm hoping that the new week will bring brighter things.  Late to the party, I've just signed up for Netflix! How I lived before Netflix I'll never know! My current favorites are Grace and Frankie, Fuller House and Hinterland. I'm looking forward to starting House of Cards over the weekend!

Here's what I've been reading this week:

Sallie Krawcheck: this is the future of work: Krawcheck is such an inspirational businesswomen, and her article on the different cycles of work and opportunities is a compelling read.

15 Netflix documentaries entrepreneurs should watch: they're all on the list!

Women in Business Q&A: Ashley Parrish, Executive Producer, TODAY Digital: it was a real thrill to interview TODAY's Executive Producer of Digital, Ashley Parrish. Check out her career insights of working in both print and digital! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground