Customization heaven at Boatman Geller

13.8.14

"If it moves, monogram it!" This quote sums up my quest to personalise everything at the moment. I've been obsessed with monograms and how I can personalise my belongings since I started school (hello labelling individual pencils...) so I am pleased as punch to be featuring Boatman Geller in today's post!

Boatman Geller provide a myriad of products to be personalised, and the items are available through store and at home and online businesses across the US. If you're looking for some items to shake up your back to school shopping list, or simply need a personalised treat, make sure you check out what they have on offer! Here are some of my faves:


Kate Raspberry and Lime Flat Note: The perfect note to write thank you's or just because letters!


Bold Stripe Pink, Green and Navy Cell Phone Case: Spice up your cell phone with this bold splash of colour.


Elephant Notepad: The ideal errand or to do list pad? I think so.


Chevron Pink, Navy and Lime Mousepad: Add a touch of prep to your desk with this great mousepad.


Ann Tile Raspberry Tumbler: A grown up sippy cup!

Which product would you choose? Find out more about Boatman Geller and a list of retailers here.

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground