Spring Jewellery Favourites from J Crew

2.4.13


Oodles of jewels in many sizes, shapes and colours provide a shoppers paradise at J Crew! Their new spring jewellery collection available in store and online is pretty much perfect and I am finding myself coveting more than a few pieces.

So what are my favourites?

I'm pretty sure this wild side wide bangle wouldn't leave my wrist!

I'd team this crystal sparkle necklace with a LBD for some evening shine!


This color mix statement necklace would be perfect for adding that pop of color to a white shirt! 
This classic pave link bracelet provides just the amount of glamour for day and night! 



J Crew

1 comment :

99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall said...

I love the leopard print bangle & the pave bracelet! Great picks :)

Kamola
www.99boxesofshoes.blogspot.com

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground